I am a bard. A poet, if you will:
I hail from theatre in the Midwest.
I seek to tell my stories with good skill,
and pour out virtue from my beating breast.
You’re not alone in seeking noble art;
you’ll have an ally in this writer’s quill.
You’ll find in me the rhythm of your heart,
and as I write, our virtues we’ll instill.
Corruption of the arts we’ll put to task,
and essence of this work we will return.
For wisdom we will look above to ask,
and use our wits and cleverness to learn.
Within the arts we’ll bolster rights of men.
Let’s show the meaning of American.
Please maintain an enjoyable environment:
- Keep conversation respectful, without personal attacks
- Don’t blow up other members’ feeds. If someone isn’t responding to you, let it be
- No pornography
- Refrain from trolling/spamming
- Relax, be yourself, and enjoy
- Keep gossip to a minimum
- Do not advertise without permission